Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Some projects in the making...



This is a bookmark made of felt for my MIL, in her birthday present, "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho. I read it last year and thought it would suit my new age/hippie/witchy mother in law.


Here is my first attempt at Wee Wonderful's Pointy Kitty pattern. She's a bit lopsided. I had a bit of an issue sewing the head onto the body.



I'm starting a quilt for our baby niece, Jacinta. I've never made a quilt before, and I've started it without a pattern. I'm still pretty zen about the mistakes I've made; we'll see how long that lasts.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it looks wonderful!!!!!!! hope she likes it!!

5:35 am  
Blogger marianne said...

a brave soul indeed...first quilt and no pattern! Can't wait to see how it looks....

10:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home