Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Crafty Podcasts

Recently I've been getting into Craft Podcasts. So much so, that my husband bought me some kickarse headphones so I could listen to it at my laptop or the sewing machine. Plus, it meant he didn't have to listen to long discourses over knitting socks.

My favourites are CraftSanity, Craft Borg and CraftyPod. I'm also having a good time listening to Pointy Sticks. CRAFT Magazine also has podcasts that are pdf files for projects, which is great.

These podcasts make me want to make crafts with others...like a SnB group. However, living in a rural town makes it a little harder, and the 'young and hip' people I work with look down their noses at such "domestic" hobbies. And of course, I lack the confidence to create my own group. Oh well, the podcasts let me think I have crafty friends!

1 Comments:

Blogger marianne said...

those "young hip people" are probably closet knitters...or would be if only someone would show them how!Anyway now you can be part of a crafty group online...I'm amazed at how quickly you make friends that you can have in depth discussions about your latest op shop find...my best friend in the real world would not go into an op shop to save her life and can't understand why I can't resist them...

10:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home