Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Omiyage

I recently borrowed a book from the library, titled Omiyage by Kumiko Sudo. In an effort to being a better borrower, I went through my stack of library crafting books marking pages to photocopy so I could return them promptly. Currently, Omiyage has 29 pages marked! Due to copyright laws, I am definately putting this book on my 'wishlist', and just photocopying the plans to my favourites.

The projects are so delicate and colourful! It would require a lot of handsewing which I am getting gradually used to. (Though when a pattern says 'baste' and I'm at my machine, I just machine sew it on the biggest setting!) The small projects are specially designed for the beautiful fabric that we can't bear to part with. However, a little material goes a long way! Perhaps I should look into it once the holiday crafting is done.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

here I am trying to cull my books only to find this one which has now been added to my wish list...I'll keep an eye out for it in my library...

10:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home