Monday, October 30, 2006

Secret Work

There is heaps of crafting going on around here lately; I just can't show it to you because it's all to do with my work. My real work. That I'm paranoid will intrude into my little blog and make me worry the people I work with will find it.

So, no pictures, but lots of crafting. I've run the gamut from spray painting, sewing, diorama making to photography and projects involving saws and pipes. It'll all be over in about two weeks, and then we can resume our normal sporadic programming.

Personally, I've got plans to make lots of clothes for my adorable niece. I tried making her some pants without a pattern, and, following the recent trend, it did not go well. Too big in places, too small in others. However, I bought some lovely patterns that have many sizes, so as she grows I can make bigger ones. She's an odd size - for a nine month old, she's the size of a 6 month old on the patterns, and in some places as small as a one month old! She's very healthy and happy, no worries.

Soon I'll hopefully have some successful craft adventures to show. I'm planning on making some radish earrings as heard on the CraftBorg podcast for a dear friend of mine. I'm also in the process of finishing knitting a bag for my husband's mother's partner (say that a couple of times quickly) so I can felt it. Until then, I'm working all the time and loving this part of my job!

2 Comments:

Blogger BrownPants said...

Ooooh, sounds exciting. Love mixed media crafting!

7:35 am  
Blogger marianne said...

What do you do? I'm intrigued!

10:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home