Thursday, January 04, 2007

Crochet Craziness

I've decided I want to learn how to crochet. I think I'm a bit of a renaissance crafter, I like to dabble in a bit of everything. So far, I seem to have managed the chain stitch, single crochet and slip stitch. This site has helped a lot! It has very clear videos of the stitches. I wish there had been videos of how to knit when I was trying to work that out years ago.

Perhaps I can make a small scarf for my 'Mumble' stuffed penguin that I got when we saw "Happy Feet". I think he'd forgive my massive errors. He seems that kind of penguin.

1 Comments:

Blogger BrownPants said...

I made the same resolution six months ago! I sat down with The Happy Hooker and taught myself the stitches, it's so sirprisingly straightforward once you get the idea, hey!

7:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home