Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday night meanderings throughout cyberspace can inspire crafty lust within my heart. Unfortunately, due to our cash flow problems at the moment, I cannot afford to buy anything, but I found NEET magazine through a link on Modamuse, and well...I lust.

I love everything at 'Made with love by Hannah', especially the schwarzwalder and the matryoshka skirts.

I also like the mushroom necklace at bythebeardofzeus as well as the pirateship!

I love a lot of the tees at supermaggie, especially this, this, and this.

Le sigh. Well, off to watch 'Love Actually' - that never fails to put a smile on my face!

2 Comments:

Blogger BrownPants said...

Oooh, thanks for the links, I haven't seen those shops before! And you're not too late for a brooch, I'll make an extra one for you (you have a pretty good excuse for being busy I rckon ;)

6:11 pm  
Blogger Frances said...

Love all the links. Thanks.

7:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home